We had tons of broccoli left over from our Chinese New Year hotpot with our flatmates and didn’t quite know what to do with them. After much thinking and searching we found a new and fun way to eat broccoli !!! It taste good and is simple to make. Great way to get your kids to eat their greens too!!
Half an onion, minced
2 cloves of garlic, minced
250g shredded Cheddar Cheese
salt and pepper
- Saute your minced onion and garlic in vegetable oil. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Blanch the broccoli in boiling water for a couple of minutes. Use a kitchen towel to squeeze out excess water from the broccoli.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients. Mix well.
- form into round disc, place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake in a preheated (190°C)oven for 10mins on each side.