If Earl Grey Tea is your favourite blend of tea, this Earl Grey Tea Cookies will be perfect for you!! When we baked this, our flatmates and us couldn’t stop eating !!
140g unsalted butter (Soften)
80g icing sugar
1 egg yolk
15g Earl Grey Tea leaves
180 plain flour
60g ground almond
- Place the tea leaves, plain flour and ground almonds together in a bowl. Let it sit.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar until well incorporated.
- Fold in the flour mixture until well combined.
- Wrap the dough in cling-flim and let it harden in the fridge for 1 hour. (If you are in a warmer climate, let the dough rest in the fridge longer)
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Roll the dough out in between 2 pieces of parchment paper to 1 cm thickness. Cut it into any shapes you like.
- Bake for 12-15 mins depending on the size of the cookie.